8 Responses

1. Bonnie Pope
    Bonnie Pope
    February 6, 2014 at 10:45 pm | Reply

At a workshop I met Joe, and immediately knew that he cared that I was there. Art friends are forever!

2. Marti Mathis
    Marti Mathis
    February 6, 2014 at 11:24 pm | Reply

I live in Washington State and on my “art bucket list” is visiting Cheap Joe’s Art Supply Store and meeting Cheap Joe in person. Can’t wait! Maybe next year. Out of the 40 reasons why I’m a Cheap Joe Artist I only missed 2. I Love Watercolor!

3. Di Lundgren
    Di Lundgren
    February 10, 2014 at 5:04 pm | Reply

Yup, you nailed it.

4. Nancy Lowe
    Nancy Lowe
    February 11, 2014 at 1:07 am | Reply

I agree with Marti….. I live in southern Indiana, and I want to schedule a vacation to go to Boone & shop at your store, and SO BADLY want to meet Joe! He’s been an inspiration over the years!
    I laughed out loud as I was reading these…. I have to admit that MOST apply to me also!

5. Annie
    Annie
    February 19, 2014 at 3:39 pm | Reply

I chuckled at this article…..yes to all. Guess I’m hooked. You all are great! New customer and totally satisfied with your customer service and special shipping discounts. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I will keep coming back.

6. Tricia Shelton
    Tricia Shelton
    February 20, 2014 at 12:12 am | Reply

I think my house has become a Cheap Joe’s outlet! Can’t pass up an opportunity to go shopping at one of the stores. Seriously though, Joe gives the best watercolor workshop, and you will laugh all the way through them while learning so many great tips. Worth the drive, even if you do live in Washington State. Fortunately, I live in NC!

7. Sharon Flanagan
    Sharon Flanagan
    February 28, 2014 at 10:41 pm | Reply

Thxs for the Pure Paint Watercolor demo; after OK WATERCOLOR paintings I always felt disappointed that they weren’t as they “should be”. Then I would paint; slapping on the pure colors left on my (small squirts of paint) palate for a “abstract” painting samples so I wouldn’t waste the pure colors. To this day I can pick out faces and shapes from those pics in my scrap pile…
    Now I am going to try your Pure Paints pic;from a new angle!.. Regards from a fan!

8. D. S. Jackson
    March 1, 2014 at 6:23 pm | Reply

I truly enjoyed this article! If I may add to #12… You can cut a large painting into 2.5″ x 3.5″ artist’s trading cards and with a few inspired details, help folks who are looking for art to go in my new book. There will need to be many more artists offering such compatible tiny works of art. Hop over to my website and see the art currently being offered by others and how. Then if you are interested send me an email from my website for more details: http://www.SantasSongbird.com

Yes, Cheap Joe’s has the blank precut artist’s trading cards!

Blessings and Cheer to all!